Create a robust, efficient, and consistent data foundation for business intelligence, analytics, and other data-consumption capabilities for Dana-Farber business units by implementing and managing a harmonized Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
The EDW team maintains an integrated data warehouse to provide data for both clinical and research user needs. The team is an innovative and passionate group of technologists with strong data acquisition, data integration, and ETL backgrounds that are committed to providing the best service possible to clinical operations, research, and patient care. Data is sourced from many sources, including Epic, OnCore, EPSi, CORIS, and PeopleSoft.
- Provide support to various teams across the Institute, including clinical operations, clinical research analytics, clinical curation systems. Capabilities include:
- Data services support
- Implementation of security policies and procedures to access DFCI EDW
- EDW source mart and subject area mart (SAM) development
- EDW user provisioning and collecting enhancement requests
- Provisioning and support of data pulls by downstream systems
- Data acquisition: Bringing data into the EDW in Sourcemarts
- Data delivery: Providing data in shared marts and SAMs for consumption
For a request to get data added to the EDW, please open a Service Desk ticket for “edw—dfci”.
For operational requests, please work with the COBA group.
For Research requests, please put in an OncDRS request.